The City of Lilburn, GA provides first-class municipal services with small-town customer attention. Our 12,000 residents enjoy a thriving local economy, highly professional police protection, outstanding recreational facilities, and some of the best schools in the country. Lilburn is strategically situated in southwestern Gwinnett County less than 20 miles from downtown Atlanta.
Primary and secondary schools
The following have Lilburn addresses:
- Arcado Elementary (Parkview)
- Camp Creek Elementary (Parkview)
- R.D. Head Elementary (Brookwood)
- G.H. Hopkins Elementary (Meadowcreek)
- Knight Elementary (Parkview)
- Lilburn Elementary (Meadowcreek)
- Rebecca Minor Elementary (Berkmar)
- MountainParkElementary (Parkview)
- Berkmar Middle (Berkmar)
- Lilburn Middle (Meadowcreek)
- Trickum Middle (Parkview)
- Berkmar High School (Berkmar)
- Parkview High School (Parkview)
- Meadowcreek High School (Meadowcreek) – Norcross
- Killian Hill ChristianSchool
- Parkview Christian School
- Providence Christian Academy
- St. John Neumann Regional Catholic School
- Gwinnett College
Gwinnett County Public Library operates the Mountain Park Branch and the Hillcrest Branch in Lilburn.
Lilburn Daze Arts and Crafts Festival, sponsored by the Lilburn Woman’s Club, an affiliate of the GFWC, is celebrated on the second Saturday in October and features over 200 vendors. This one-day event features local artisans, children’s activities, live entertainment, food, hayrides, health screening tent and a petting zoo. The annual Christmas Parade, held on the first Saturday in December, is always an anticipated event for the community with over 100 entries marching down Main Street ending at Lilburn City Park.
Lilburn Homes for Sale
Choose a home for sale in Lilburn near shopping malls and parks. Whether you are looking for a lakefront property or something closer to your job, you will see why Lilburn is one of the most popular cities outside of Atlanta. If you are looking for homes for sale in Lilburn, let Regina Ambrose, Lilburn Realtor, help you find the perfect match. You can also do a search of any Lilburn homes, townhomes, condos for sale; and any Lilburn foreclosures, short sales, resale homes or new built homes with virtual tour pictures, by clicking here.
For more information about About Lilburn, GA and Homes for Sale in Lilburn or Lilburn real estate, contact Regina Ambrose, Chapman Hall Realtors at 678-613-5636 or visit www.Homes4SaleInAtlanta.com.